« Crushing Injury Evolution | Main | Sally the cat needs a special home. »

November 19, 2008


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


Please also point out the generic other risks of any "pest" poison. I volunteer at a wildlife rehab place and often we get cases of secondary poisoning: a hawk / coyote or other predator animal ate a poisoned mouse or rat. Beside the fact that the mouse die a horrible, drawn-out death - they still can contain enough poison to kill a much larger animal. It was sad to watch the wonderful hawk dying.
Please don't use poison - instead use humane ways of pest control *aka humane wildlife solutions. for more details re:

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)